Saturday, November 05, 2005

Glass Window

Here I am, sitting on a saturday morning, sipping coffee. Nothing productive can ever come out on a saturday morning, especially if you think that you've woken up a tad too early. So, an unfortunate addition to my blog post! By the way, it is 10:00 am now, I think. Far too early to be up on a saturday.

I should probably mention that I have a huge glass door to my balcony, and that is what I stare into, when I sit dazed and lazed in the morn. That is exactly what I am doing now.

I just realized it is very strange to look at swaying trees through a glass door when sitting inside a calm room. It feels so unnatural to see the swinging branches and fluttering leaves without their associated phenomena. No gusts of wind on the face or sounds of swirling air. Pretty much like watching the belugas at the seaworld swim in their watery cages from inside, without getting wet. Incomplete...

Coffee is starting to kick in..Gonna open my door and get some air.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ajit said...

height of vetti da...well written though!

12:08 PM  
Blogger divide_by_zero said...

very true!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
  • You are free to distribute or copy this material as long as you attribute the work as that of the author of these pages.